- Introduction to Distributed Tracing and Metrics
- Installing the OpenTelemetry SDK
- Migrating from OpenTracing or OpenCensus
- Explore instrumentation plugins
Effective observability requires high-quality telemetry
OpenTelemetry makes robust, portable telemetry a built-in feature of cloud-native software.
OpenTelemetry provides a single set of APIs, libraries, agents, and collector services to capture distributed traces and metrics from your application. You can analyze them using Prometheus, Jaeger, and other observability tools.
The latest from our blog -
OpenTelemetry Monthly Update: September 2019
- Introduction to the OpenTelemetry Collector
- Explore automatic instrumentation options
- Configuring OpenTelemetry exporters
- Interpreting trace data
OpenTelemetry is a Cloud Native Computing Foundation sandbox project