OpenTelemetry is an open source project that anyone in the community can use, improve, and enjoy. We'd love you to join us! Here's a few ways to find out what's happening and get involved.
Learn and Connect
Using or want to use OpenTelemetry? Find out more here:
- Mailing Lists: List of mailing lists that the project uses.
- Mastodon: Follow us on Mastodon to get the latest news!
- Twitter: Follow us on Twitter to get the latest news!
- Stack Overflow: Practical questions and curated answers
- OTel logos: Official OpenTelemetry logos
- Meeting Recordings: Watch our meeting recordings on Zoom Cloud
Develop and Contribute
If you want to get more involved by contributing to OpenTelemetry, join us here:
- GitHub: Find us on GitHub.
- Slack #opentelemetry: Chat with other project developers. Sign up via https://slack.cncf.io. Other channels start with with #otel- prefix
- CNCF DevStats: See our activity on CNCF DevStats
- Trademark Usage: Linux Foundation’s trademarks policy and guidelines.
- Marketing Guidelines: Important information on how to represent your personal or corporate contributions or participation in the OpenTelemetry project.
- Site-build info: Site-build information.
You can find out how to contribute to OpenTelemetry in our Contribution Guidelines.
Participate in End User Groups
Interested in connecting with other end-users and providing feedback to OpenTelemetry maintainers? Check out the End User Resources to learn more.
Special Interest Groups
Looking for components, examples, integrations and more? See Ecosystem.
Vendor-agnostic resources for users of OpenTelemetry