OpenTelemetry is an open source project that anyone in the community can use, improve, and enjoy. We'd love you to join us! Here's a few ways to find out what's happening and get involved.
Learn and Connect
Using or want to use OpenTelemetry? Find out more here:
- Mailing Lists: List of mailing lists that the project uses.
- Mastodon: Follow us on Mastodon to get the latest news!
- Twitter: Follow us on Twitter to get the latest news!
- Stack Overflow: Practical questions and curated answers
- CNCF branding: Check out the CNCF logo page for OpenTelemetry
- Meeting Recordings: Watch our meeting recordings on YouTube
Develop and Contribute
If you want to get more involved by contributing to OpenTelemetry, join us here:
- GitHub: Find us on GitHub.
- Slack #opentelemetry: Chat with other project developers. Sign up via https://slack.cncf.io. Other channels start with with #otel- prefix
- CNCF DevStats: See our activity on CNCF DevStats
- Marketing Guidelines: Important information on how to represent your personal or corporate contributions or participation in the OpenTelemetry project.
You can find out how to contribute to OpenTelemetry in our Contribution Guidelines.
Participate in End User Groups
Interested in connecting with other end-users and providing feedback to OpenTelemetry maintainers? Check out the End User Resources to learn more.
Special Interest Groups
We organize the community into Special Interest Groups (SIGs) in order to improve our workflow and more easily manage a community project. Read more from our community repo.
Looking for components, examples, integrations and more? See Ecosystem.
Vendor-agnostic resources for users of OpenTelemetry