Monthly Discussion Group
Interested in learning how other end users are implementing OpenTelemetry in their organizations? Come talk shop with other OpenTelemetry end users! This is a vendor-neutral space to discuss best practices, ask questions, and meet other observability-minded folks.
Here are upcoming sessions based on regions, or you can view them on the OpenTelemetry calendar:
- EMEA: every third Tuesday of the month at 11AM CET (GMT +1)
- December 20, 2022, join here
- APAC: every third Wednesday of the month at 11AM IST (GMT +5.5) Brand new!!
- January 18, 2023, join here
- AMER: every third Thursday of the month at 9AM PST (GMT -8)
- December 15, 2022, join here
Past topics/questions have included:
- Best practices on monitoring collectors in production
- Using OTel in CI/CD pipelines
- What’s holding you back from adopting more OpenTelemetry?
- Auto vs manual instrumentation use cases
- How to secure a publicly exposed OTel Collector?
We use a Lean Coffee format where discussion topics are generated and democratically selected by the group at the start of the meeting. Topics are rigorously time-boxed by a facilitator.
Chatham House Rule applies. Meetings will not be recorded.